Cally Skinner

AS Media

Candidate number:

Thursday 4 April 2013

Title development

This development shows how i have used my title research to influence my double page spread title.

All three titles have successful aspects however some are stronger than others.



The first title I tried isn't the best as it doesn't stand out as much as it needs to considering how bland my image is, therefore i feel despite the colour background giving it another aspect it won't look as professional as it needs to.


The second effort follows the research quite closely which is quite successful however the small feature at the bottom doesnt make it stand out as a title enough. It will be placed on a page of text therefore it needs something to make it different from the other text on the page. This would be successful if it was placed on the page of the image as it is in my research however my planning suggests it would fit better on the page of text.


The final title was the best one as it developed the idea of my research and challenged some of the forms yet used the layout enough to show a clear influence through my research to development. The title is bold and the Times New Romans font is fitting to the genre due to the flicks at the end of the letters. The lines seperate the introduction of text from the rest of the writing which gives it a visual aspect. The red words make the names stand out and breaks up the block of writing. This will be the title i use for my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment