Cally Skinner

AS Media

Candidate number:

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Chosen selection of images from my shoot


These are my chosen images from my shoot in terms of how successful they are and how well they relate to my research.

The ones with the hat use a form of the research as Willie Nelson is wearing something on his head. They both have similar leather jackets and tops on and similar long hair and grey stubble.

I took some standing up as Willie Nelson is standing up therefore I wanted to experiment with the same angle and position. However i prefered the ones where my model is seated as it makes the jacket sit better and allow his hands to be another feature of the image.

I prefer the images where he is seated with his body tilted towards the page of the text as it makes the layout appear to fit as the photograph relates to the position of the text.



This is my chosen final image I will take forward to edit for my double page spread. I chose the one without the hat as it allows the hair to appear more related to the rock genre.




I will edit it to have similar colours to this image as it isn't black and white as it has a slight yellow tint to it which makes it different and makes it stand out.

The position of the image and text will also be the same as the image has my models body tilted towards the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment