Cally Skinner

AS Media

Candidate number:

Friday 18 January 2013

Layout Plan


This is part of my planning as i was determining where to allocate certain aspects of my magazine. this was used to determine where the title would be and how the posters would be arranged. the writing was then used to test the best position so that the image was corrupted.

I played around with a text box at the bottom to see if it would fill the page successfully or overcrowd it... i feel it is successful from seeing one version with it and one version without it.

This helped towards my final design as it helped me decide what my magazine should include and what ideas shouldnt be included. Therefore the planning stage contributes massively towards the final draft as it helps save time as you can discard any bad ideas before testing them out on your main front page.

1 comment: