Cally Skinner

AS Media

Candidate number:

Tuesday 4 December 2012


The image covers some of the title and writing behind it which is something I wouldn’t want my image to do as people aren’t aware of what my magazine is called however KERRANG is popular enough for people to recognise.

The image is once again taking mid-performance which I feel is a success and makes the magazine look as if it deserves more interest.

The large writing blocks some of the picture which I don’t feel looks attractive however many magazines have done this therefore to follow this trend it may be beneficial to do it on my own as the professional ones have been successful with it.

The text is a mix of three colours theme once again; white, yellow and red. The red ties in with the outfit the artist is wearing which is something I will take into consideration for photographing my own artist.
I don’t feel the images at the side of the page is something my magazine should include however it has been done successfully and doesn’t corrupt the image or visual aspect at all. I just feel the front page should have one main image rather than an array of images. However the two beneath the main artist work well therefore I might research that layout further to determine how I want my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment